During the snow days, people find themselves feeling trapped inside their apartments or houses at school. Especially if you don’t have a car or can’t get your car out to drive around through the snow you can easily get bored. Here are some ways that you could stay busy and still have fun during the snow days if you’re feeling separated from your everyday normal life and routines.
- Get an adult coloring book and color away. Adult coloring books sound a little childish, but they are very calming and enjoyable. Especially on a cold, snowy day when you don’t want to go outside in the snow it’s a great way to enjoy your snow day without actually going in the snow.
- Binge watch a Netflix series all day. You can start a new Netflix series and watch it for hours and hours because you have nowhere else to be besides your bed on the snow day anyway. It’s a good way to pass the time quickly and still enjoy it.
- Build a snowman outside with some friends. Since it’s a snow day, you can bundle up and go outside and enjoy it. Building a snowman is a fun way to play in the snow and pass some time on your day off.
- Bake food during the snow day. This will be a great way to make some enjoyable food and spend time either with friends or just yourself on a snow day. It will definitely pass the time quicker and you will have some good food to eat after you’re done.
- Get some schoolwork done. As much as no one wants to do homework or clean their house or apartment, it’s something you can do during the snow day or days. It will pass time quickly and you will feel accomplished and productive after you’re finished.